Friday, April 27, 2007

We're still here!

The last couple weeks have been a blur. We've all been pretty busy...work, school, soccer, baseball, muscials, gymnastics, homework, yardwork, concerts....whew! I know I'm not the only one who has been busy. I think everyone is doing well since my last entry.

Last week at this time we (Shannon, Tyler, myself) were rocking at the Kenny Chesney concert along with Laurie and Alexis. We had a great time. I've learned to like his music over the last few years but beyond that if you have never been to one of his concerts, let me tell you, it is great. Just think of all day Jimmy Buffett tailgating with a "twang". I highly recommend taking off the entire day. I wish I had some pictures to post at this time, hopefully I'll have that for next entry. Oh yeah, I loved it when Spurrier was wished a "happy birthday" on stage at the concert and Spurrier told the Clemson fans this is just the beginning! I love it.

Dammit, the Gameocks just dropped the opener with Bama, 10-5. What's going on with the gamecocks lately? They better get out of this little lull they appear to be in if they want to succeed in the postseason.

Final soccer games of the season are kicking off in the morning. Postseason parties will ensue following the games!

I hope to check in again soon.

No comments: