Saturday, April 7, 2007

Caroline's 5th and Foster's 3rd Birthday Bash




Posted by PicasaWell as you can see, we had a great big time today. I'm still a novice at this so just try to be patient with me. I did discover that the Picassa software that I download my digital pics to has a button to "mash" so that I can just add any/all pics to our blog! We had a great time and thanks to everyone that came and helped. This will be our last joint birthday party for these two. My head is still swimming! I hope to have more pictures and commentary in the near future.

2 comments:

Kiki said...

The party was great fun! The farm was an excellent choice! Kudos!!
Happy Birthdays Caroline & Foster!!!

Love,
Kiki

Shell said...

Dang, it was cold!! I did have a great time, I think all the kids did as well! Casey thank you for posting all the pictures, Great job!! Shell