Friday, April 6, 2007

Gearing up for the Easter Bunny

Big weekend ahead. Caroline and Foster have their combo birthday party tomorrow. The party will incorporate an Easter Egg Hunt! Guess who will be stuffing a couple hundred plastic eggs with money, candy, and other little surprises?? Yes, Shannon and me. Caroline is being diplomatic about the joint birthday party but she didn't fail to express her opinion about the matter. She prefers to separate her self from her little brother in the future. I know it's coming...a sleep over with a half dozen squealing little kindergartners next year!
Tyler has a ball game this afternoon at 6 pm. The Rangers are 3-1-1. We suffered our first loss Monday night. I think the boys are hungry for a win tonight against the Braves. Tyler is still in seek of his his first official base hit. Lots of walks in the 9-10 year old league...Yes, Tyler just turned 8. I'll explain that later if need be.

I look forward to seeing everyone there.

I'll try to get some pictures on here early next week of the weekend's events.

1 comment:

Steve Inmon said...

Happy birthday to your kids! You are probably right about the "Joint Birthday Bash", won't be that way next year. Let me get this egg thing straight, couple of hundred eggs...a dollar in each, maybe a five spot here and there. What time does the hunt start? I could use a little extra cash! Good luck Tyler, keep up the on base percentage!
Happy Easter to you and your family.