Sunday, July 29, 2007

A Day With Thomas!























This was our weekend in North Carolina. We spent all day Saturday in Cherokee NC and as you can see, we splashed around in the creeks in there for the better part of our entertainment. We ended up at the outdoor drama titled "Unto these Hills". The drama depicted the history of the Cherokee tribe; I know more about the Cherokee nation than I did before I arrived, that's for certain. It rained on us at the show but we did enjoy it in spite of that.
Next, you see a group of photos from our "Day Out with Thomas" in Dillsboro NC which is only 15 minutes away from Cherokee. You see Foster above in two different outfits. I insisted he have this engineer baseball jersey and Tyler insisted that he have his engineer hat. Foster was out of his mind over Thomas. We took a ride on the train, played in bubbles, pet the goats, ate, bought Thomas gear and trains, whew, I'm tired typing it. All the kids had a great time but as we expected Foster was very happy and very excited. He had an awesome time. I've got some good video footage as well. The new camera is working great.


No comments: