Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A New Camera!







We have a new digital camera and we are thrilled thus far. We still lack a lot of education but we are excited, nonetheless! Shannon discovered this tree frog out on our deck this weekend and she got a couple shots of it.





Guess what Casey did with the camera at our first outing? Evidently Casey didn't have the strap on correctly and the camera did a "lens plant" into the dirt out at North Springs Park. Boy, did I feel like a doofus, not to mention the ice cold treatment I received from Shannon and the "oh nos" from the onlookers. Not a pretty sight it seems to working just fine.

A couple notes about the pictures:


  • My goodness, Caroline is going to be a hottie!
  • Caption this photo: Foster: "Oh ****"; Caroline: *evil laugh*
  • Dixie on duty
  • Aforementioned tree frog
  • Picture of some annuals I planted, of course, I can't remember the names of them...btw, I despise planting annuals...*hint* don't ever think you're doing me a favor by giving me a flat of annuals to plant...a favor would be giving me a flat of annuals and planting them for me

2 comments:

Steve Inmon said...

You and I are going to have our hands full with our girls when they get to high school!
Keep the shotgun handy!

Steve Inmon said...

Okay Casey,
We know you have a new camera. Now go do something with it would you?

Slacker!