Saturday, February 16, 2008

Slacker







Yes...I know it has been 4 months since my last post and yes we have tons of pictures...I'm not even going to stress about trying to update all those pictures...I have posted some at www.myspace.com/caseyestridge if you really want to see some. I'll try to do a better job of updating in the future.




Please continue to pray for Annabelle Butcher, she and her family are all still in Charleston. There's a lot of information there to take in...http://babygirlbutcher.blogspot.com/




Another baby to keep in our prayers is Mac and Michelle Estridge's baby boy. He has been diagnosed with a heart problem and the doctors are waiting for him to gain some size before they perform their procedure.




Foster finally got himself a haircut! He's such a handsome little lad.
Until next time...Adios!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Foster is Casey made over..Thats why you are calling him a handsome little lad! :)