Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mother's Day 2007





















Mother's Day was celebrated for the most part at my mom's house, naturally. We had a nice day. The weather was great, the food was great and the company was even greater. We spent the majority of the time in the backyard talking about Na-Na and Mandaddy's yard, the kids and their new addition to the house that you see here in the background. They were running around getting into whatever they felt like getting into and that was fine by me.

After 0ur visit we all went back home to take a big nap.(everyone in the house took a nap) To assist us with our naps, we tuned the television into the NASCAR coverage. I woke up with 23 laps to go only to watch Jeffy-poo, the most feminine race car driver of all time (sorry Na-Na), drive his steam machine across the finish line.

I'll soon let you all know where I will be registering for my Father's Day gifts. Until the next blog...Have a great one!










No comments: